
In the past few days I have been told my hair was frizzy 4 times!!!! What the hell?Well one time was from my hair dresser, who did a fabulous job by the way. That one was okay because well she was blow drying my hair and yes my hair does get quite huge before I finish. When Chris sees me blow drying he sings the Whoo-Whoo song from the Garneir Fructis commercials. The other 3 times were from these jerk sales men from the Mall, who were trying to sell me their flat iron. Hello I already have a Chi, but they said their's was better and that it would help my FRIZZY hair. What girl likes to here that, And I think it looked very nice and smooth thank you very much! They continued to say it 2 more times before I got the heck out of there. When I started to walk away he continued to say, You don't like? It will help your frizzies.. What a butt head. Also I have been very stressed out the past few days trying to do last minute shopping. I am never waiting this long to do my shopping again. I need to get back into the spirit of Christmas. I do hope that everyone is having an awesome week. I am looking forward to a better tomorrow after a dang crappy day.
15 comments:
Aly, you are so freakin funny...By the way the last quote is from the new Miracle on 34th...one of my favs for sure. Luv ya
You make me laugh! Thanks!
You are hysterical! I think your hair looks great! Isn't everyone's hair freakishly frizzy while they're blowdrying? Mine is..... Love you,
Lacie
I'm very sorry you had such a bad day. You have beautiful hair. Those people are idiots. Hope you have a better day. Love you. Hope to see you today.
I feel your pain girl!
My hair is naturally curly so when I blow dry it I look like I have a lion's mane.
Don't even get me started about what my hair looks like after I've been swimming in a pool...
Feel for ya!
And yes, those people need tact. Who says that? Idiots!
There nothing like insulting someone to get them to buy their product! I think you hair is beautiful. Those guys in the mall drive me crazy!
I love the picture.
I think everyone has freezy hair. If they don't they probably have greasy hair. I think your hair is beautiful. I love it blonde and long like you are wearing it now. Did it take you forever to comb out all of those snarles from Joey's hair?
The Chi is the BEST invention EVER! I am the QUEEN of frizz, natural curl from hell. I love your hair right now. I can't believe how long it is!
Suz
Aly, at the salon I work at I've seen a lot of people with frizzy hair. I even fixed a ladies frizzy hair and even some of the other stylists said they've had more clients with frizzies. I think it's this crappy cold weather. What can you do but condition and use the chi. Well and ignore the stupid sales guys who know nothing about product!
I better stay away from those guys at the mall- if they think your hair is frizzy, they haven't seen nothing yet! I think your hair is beautiful.
I know just how you feel, we were at Tony's brothers one time and I was blowing my hair dry. His brother saw me right after I was done and now he calls me the white afro.
I think your hair is anything but frizzy. Right after you blow dry it though it is pretty crazy... But that's because you have beautiful thick hair. Next time you see those guys at the mall tell them you'll by one and ring it up under your SI card...(SI stands for suck it.) Ha Ha Ha. I crack myself up.
Frizzy hair?? You and I have the same problem, I remember from school. You tame it great, and it always looks fabulous! Ignore the crazy salesmen.
I think tuesday was the crappiest day for me in a long time too.. Must have been something in the air. Love you and have a fabulous holiday!
Post a Comment