Saturday, December 1, 2007

Today I am thankful for Kendyl....

Today I am thankful for Kendyl bug. This little baby makes us so happy. She is so sweet and such a good baby. I love her perfect little round head. I love that she loves her daddy so much. She has the sweetest little personality. I love how much she loves Joey. She has the funniest little cheeser that she does. It's my favorite. I love her little mouth, and she always smells soo good. She makes me so happy to be her Mom.

6 comments:

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Aly it was good to hear from you too! Your little girls are just darling and I knew you would be such a great mom! As far as girls from school, nobody really but Sadie atleast from our class. I run into some girls from other classes that were older and I actually work with one of them. Her name is Katie Vandermeyden. Well now that I've figured out this blogging thing it's a great way to keep in touch. I'll keep checking you guys out!
~missy

The Durham Project said...

I love that Kendyl Bug.

Wendy B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy B. said...

Aly, I had fun seeing your family tonight while you were out and about. Chris took such good care of your girls. I did miss your bright shining face, though.

The Ottosen Family said...

ALY! I figured out how to put music on my blog!!!! Now I don't feel like a total idiot! It was from you walking me through it. Thanks for all your help.
Your girls are so stinkin' cute!
It was so good to see you again last night.
Nat

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Kendyl Bug You make me smile every day and Im so so thankfull that you came to our family !I love to look in your blue blue eyes and see the spunk, but most of all that smile just melts my heart I love you sweet Kendyl