Such adorable pictures, she's seriously the cuttest little thing. She always seems so happy! Anyway- it looks like you guys had alot of fun, Happy Birthday to the little munchkin!
I love the slideshow. I've already checked two other times this morning just waiting for what i knew would be adorable pictures. Happy Happy to your Kendyl Bug from us!
Congrats on a well planned and executed birthday party! I loved your invitations, cake, decor, favors, everything. You also seemed very relaxed and to be able to enjoy the party yourself. Good job!
Also, I love that in one of the pictures, you can see "Elf" playing in the birthday.
I think the reason i change my blog all the time is because i have ADD. I do the same thing with my myspace. I'm kind of a weirdo if you didn't know already. :) and i thought i should put some work into it to make it up to you. Love you!!!
It was an incredible party- Aly. The cake was incredible. I loved the coconut goodness. Let's put it in our cookbook oneday. Kendyl is the cutest one year old ever.
10 comments:
Such adorable pictures, she's seriously the cuttest little thing. She always seems so happy! Anyway- it looks like you guys had alot of fun, Happy Birthday to the little munchkin!
Lac
That was the best birthday party ever! Or was that a double-party? Anway, we had a great time and Kendyl is the sweetest one-year old around!
I'm so sad I missed this! But I'm glad you have such great pictures to make it seem like I was almost there. See you next week!
I love the slideshow. I've already checked two other times this morning just waiting for what i knew would be adorable pictures. Happy Happy to your Kendyl Bug from us!
She is so stinking beautiful, Aly and Chris. You done good. I can't believe it has been a year. It goes way too fast.
Congrats on a well planned and executed birthday party! I loved your invitations, cake, decor, favors, everything. You also seemed very relaxed and to be able to enjoy the party yourself. Good job!
Also, I love that in one of the pictures, you can see "Elf" playing in the birthday.
Kendyl was such a gracious birthday girl!
Best. Party. Ever.
I think the reason i change my blog all the time is because i have ADD. I do the same thing with my myspace. I'm kind of a weirdo if you didn't know already. :) and i thought i should put some work into it to make it up to you. Love you!!!
It was an incredible party- Aly. The cake was incredible. I loved the coconut goodness. Let's put it in our cookbook oneday. Kendyl is the cutest one year old ever.
Cute slideshow. What a doll! I'm glad that she had a wonderful first birthday!
Post a Comment