This Christmas Eve was probably one of the funnest I have ever had with my Family. Not only was the food awesome, but we started this new tradition to make short films and present them on Christmas Eve night. This was Heidi's idea that she presented to us on Thanksgiving. The videos were hilarious, and Chris and I had so much fun making ours. We did our own version of the Interrupter from Conan O'Brien. I was seriously crying because I was so embarrassed when we had to show it. But all of them were hilarious. It was seriously the funnest tradition that we started. We also did a little nativity with all of the kids. It was so dang sweet. My Dad won the prize. It was such a fun night. In our gift exchange Natalie made our girls the cutest dang Tu-tu's you've ever seen. I was so impressed.