Wednesday, December 26, 2007



Our parents truly out did themselves this year. Like they do every year. We are so dang lucky to have such wonderful families. We had so much fun this year. I am so sad to see it end. This month is so dang fun. It's almost embarrising how spoiled we were this year. Chris did so good, man can that boy shop. He hooked me up with the cutest clothes. I loved it. It was so much fun. We went to my parents in the afternoon and Chris' parents at night. Todd my Father-in-law was in rare form tonight. He made the present opening so much fun. And there were a butt-load of them. For all 9 big kids, and 9 grandbabies. It was nuts, but so much fun. I seriously have never had so much fun on Christmas and Christmas Eve than this year. It was wonderful! Hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday as well!! Sorry for my million posts, but I took over 300 pictures so I had to blog at least a third of them...:)