Friday, December 21, 2007

Get Er' Done

I went shopping with my cute sisters Heidi & Lizzie last night. They helped me finish up all my Christmas. They were a great help and we had so much fun all together. Though, I did get made fun of for opening my Pringles and eating them through out Target. But I was dang hungry. We had so much fun. Ashley and Natalie you girls were missed. We are starting our sister version of the "Finer Things Club."(From The Office) Hopefully to kick off this holiday season. Wahoo!! I stayed up until about 3 in the morning wrapping and watching Friends on DVD. I am so excited for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Lac said...

I still haven't wrapped a single thing! I don't know what it is this year I am so completely behind. Next year, I'm shopping in October!Anyway- thanks for your sweet message on m my blog. You're great! have a merry christmas and tell me all about what your kids got and what they loved. EVERYTHING!!! Anyway! Love you

Lacie

Natalie & Luke said...

I love that you put that song on your blog!!!! Oh and i'm sad that i missed out on shopping... but i'm totally up for "the finer things club" Ah yeah!!

Kristen said...

You'll need to buy some wine glasses and drink martinellies (SP) when you have your meetings. And don't forget to always wear lip gloss and earrings.