


When it comes to family I really have to say that I am so lucky. I have the best parents in the whole world. I am so thankful for my sweet parents. I had such a good childhood. Chris and I were really lucky in that we both had awesome parents. My sisters are so much fun. They truly are my best friends. I am so glad that we are all so close.
Also wanted to add how lucky I am to have my second family. Chris' parents are such amazing people. I have never felt like an in-law to them. I am blessed with great sister's-in laws and brother-in laws.
I am also thankful for all my nieces and nephews...Abram, Luke, Alexandra, Jerzi, Carsten, Kadyn, Evan, Austin, Ileina, Sam, Cambrea
I love this time of year.
PS. Please take note that in the picture on the bottom I am very very pregnant.
9 comments:
Aly- I agree you do have an awesome family on both sides! It's not too often you get so lucky to really like both!! It's so good to see your family I just love them. You look like a hott mama! Love U J
You do have a great family. When we were kids... I used to love coming over to your house and being around your dad and mom. Your dad was always so funny! I would comment on your in-laws, but I do not know them. As charming as your husband sounds, that can only be attributed to a wonderful family.
Aly, I'm thankful to have you in the family too. You always make things fun. I can't wait for Kendyl's b-day this Friday.
Your family was everyone's family growing up! Really. I think that they were so easy going. Don't we all wish we could draw on the walls? i thought your parents were the best!
Lacie
Our family is the best! Let's just hope we're all not too ornery during the holiday season!...Seriously though. We need to set the standard high for holiday happiness.
yes that was akira in that picture! Isn't it cute!?! Anyway- we should get the kids together. Kiah is so good with girls, no matter what their age, she would love to play with Joey! So call me chicka-
Lac
Lucky for you, I can't even tell you're pregnant because the picture is small. But you looked so dang good anyway. Your family is beautiful. And your photographer dad always does an awesome job. Liz, why do you fear the holiday grumps? You guys are making movies, and I am laughing at the thought of watching them. That is going to be the highlight of the party.....now that I think about it....are you guys ornery at Heidi for making you all make a movie? I am sensing a negative vibe about the whole movie thing. FYI: I am jealous. I think it would be awesome. YOu're just all lucky that you don't have to dress up as the Donkey for the nativity scene. That would bring my holidays down in a hurry to have my identiy aka "Jack Ass" I would rather be the big ugly stinky camel. (if somebody has been assigned the part of the donkey, my greatest condolances to you)
I always really liked your parents too. They always were so nice to me and everyone else. I have met Chris' mom as well and she is very sweet...you are very lucky! I love the hoildays because it brings family together, which is the best part! We also re-inact the nativity scene and tape it. This year there will be two Jesus' one Logan and the other his cousin Emma. I am hoping for the Donkey part...just kidding! Looking forward to seeing you!
Aly! I have been messing with my out of date blog and I came across yours! Your family is so dang cute I love it! Bryan and I miss you guys and we want to hang out. I know we have this blog thing but that's not good enough! Anyway, lets keep in touch. I hope all is well, it looks like it is! Tell Chris hi from the both of us! Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment