Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Kendyl!!




Happy Birthday Kendyl!! I cannot believe that she is 1 already. She is the best baby girl. We love her so much. She makes us so happy. I have honestly said that I love every stage that she is at. I truly have. She are such a funny baby. For all of you Harry Potter fans out there...We swear that Kendyl is a Parcel Mouth. :) She talks in this little whisper that is so dang cute. Her own little language. Kendyl we love you!!! Our sweet little Kendyl Macae.

12 comments:

Trish said...

I LOVE the first pic of the two of you together...so alert! Don't you love how you look back and they really do look like they are now? So weird.

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday Kendal- That year went by so fast I feel like I was just coming to see her after she was born! Let me know if you want me to take Joey for a few hours while you get ready for her birthday party! Luv J-lo

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Boosie!!! She really is the cutest kid ever. And Aly, just wait 'til her 11th birthday...maybe an owl will deliver a sweet letter to our little parcel mouth.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, i think time really is going faster. Can they do that, can they change time on us like that? A year old. How fun and special. Good luck with your party, i wish i could help you get ready. I'll be thinking of you. SEE you soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Kendyl. I love you so much. We're excited for Kendyl's party. Love all of you. Grandma Bevie

The Durham Project said...

Happy Birthday Kendyl Bug! You're the cutest one-year-old on God's Green Earth! Love ya! Papa Paul

Anonymous said...

You 2 have very cute kids... GOOD JOB! This is Jordan (Garbookieickyacki-o) Boogaard.... My wife loves looking at these blogs and I saw you on Todd's blog!!!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Happy B-day Kendyl! I remember when you were pregnant with her at Nat's wedding...it seems like yesterday! What a little sweetheart! Hope you have a fun day!

~Natalie~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kendyl!!!!! We love you so much. WOW time goes by so fast. Love you!

Anonymous said...

She is darling! Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY from SUZY!!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I forgot to tell you I am going to add you to our blog family freinds link thingy

Wendy B. said...

Happy Birthday kendyl-bug! I can't wait to see the person you become. I think parcel-tongue runs in the family, because Evan does it too--he's lost it a little recently.