Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I promise Joey dressed herself today...

I thought this was such a cute picture of Joey. She told me to put it on my blog. So here it is Jo. I love my little best friend. I love having these little girls.

8 comments:

Heidi Berry said...

Seeing that dress on Joey makes me happy. And it is so cute with those tights.

Ashlie said...

I think she got her fashion sense from her mom and her mom's friends. Do you remember when you, me and Jenny went to Lagoon and we wore tie-die shirts and christmas socks? Jenny had just had her wisdom teeth removed so we were going to stuff our cheeks with cotton balls so she didn't feel bad. Like mother...like daughter. Ahhh the good ole days.

Elizabeth said...

Joey's voice is the best thing in the world. I have two of the cutest voiced nieces ever. She and Alex are hilarious. (The jury's still out on Boosie).

Tony and Erica said...

Joey you are your own stylist, Its great! When Anthony gets dressed he does it according to what daddy wears.is what you had on too?!

NatRat said...

you gotta love kids sense of style, it is perfect! Cute Christmas pix...you look great Aly! We really need to get together.

Ashley said...

I remember taking you and Brynn (I think) to the movies, and you were wearing athletic striped knee socks with some pair of my dressy corduroy shorts (maroon, possibly), a t-shirt, and fake medals. I promise that those corduroy shorts were in style at one point, though not at the point you wore them, and not 5 sizes too big. You were/are an original.

Cute Joey!

The Bonham Family said...

Oh how stinkin tender, soon Joey will be in baby doll dresses with Pochontiahs (how ever you spell it) with bright red lip stick listening to green day!

~Natalie~ said...

What a dang cute outfit you picked Joey. :) She's darling. We love her.