"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Two Reasons I am so excited for Christmas.......
Joey was talking in her sleep tonight. She mumbled the first part but then said "Santa's sleigh." How sweet is that? Oh to have dreams like a 2 year old. I love these girls too much!
How can you not be excited with those two little sweeties. I've always thought you had great hair so I say forget the dude at the mall. Guys have no clue about hair any way. So glad you did you shopping and gad you shared that little tradition. I think I'l have to start that next year. Have a very merry Christmas. Hey when are we getting together in January?
Aly- That is so true,for me this year Im really not that exctied but when I think of little man it gives me that feeling of when I was a kid! That and James is seriously like a kid on Christmas morning! Im coming over tomorrow to bring Kendall her little gift love ya all Jen
Oh my gosh, I just want to kiss thoes little lips! and Im so excited about seeing their little faces on Christmas and your faces to! I cant wait Love you
6 comments:
They are so darling! I can't wait to see your pictures of them opening their presents. That's such a fun age!
Lacie
Your kids are so cute. Have a Merry Christmas. Oh and Leslie says hi. I also added you as a link on my blog
How can you not be excited with those two little sweeties. I've always thought you had great hair so I say forget the dude at the mall. Guys have no clue about hair any way. So glad you did you shopping and gad you shared that little tradition. I think I'l have to start that next year. Have a very merry Christmas. Hey when are we getting together in January?
Aly- That is so true,for me this year Im really not that exctied but when I think of little man it gives me that feeling of when I was a kid! That and James is seriously like a kid on Christmas morning! Im coming over tomorrow to bring Kendall her little gift love ya all Jen
Oh my gosh, I just want to kiss thoes little lips! and Im so excited about seeing their little faces on Christmas and your faces to! I cant wait Love you
How are you?
Post a Comment