Sunday, December 2, 2007

Today I am thankful for my friends....

8 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

I love all of the pics! I miss all of you girls and everyone looks so beautiful! Get ready for the girls party round two in a few weeks! So sad I missed it:(

The Bonham Family said...

Aly- I love it! Im so glad we got to play! Send me your pictures! and delete the ones of me really pregnant K! Love ya Jen

sadie said...

i am loving the "today i am thankful for..." installments.
idea: "today i am thankful for my friend sadie..." she really is so sexy, i am so jealous. not to mention, her nice booty. one word- lucious.

Anonymous said...

Aly- You look absoultely beautiful in all these pictures. And... I MEAN IT! We're going to plan another "get together" probably dinner somewhere when Jess comes to town. So, plan on it! This time I promise to be on better behavior :) Love ya!

Suzy

..::k.toms::.. said...

Snooping no more!
I'm glad I got to see you on Saturday! Like I said before, and I'll probably say a million times, you girls are SO BEAUTIFUL! They cheese it up for pictures and it makes me laugh so hard!

Lac said...

Aly I'm so glad we got to see each other and hang out. You look fantastic. Whatever you're doing, I need to do it! I too love your "I'm thankful blogs" they make me smile!

~Natalie~ said...

Aly you and your friends are still beautiful as ever.
Love ya,
Nat

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

OK My Aly cat you and your friends are so dang cute its so fun to see you all together I feel like these girls are part of our lives and its so great that you have friends that will last a life time Lots a Love Lisa