Your husband is really sweet with your girls! Just like your Dad! I have so many fun memories of your Dad. But mostly he just let us be ourselves, which we were pretty dang funny if you ask me! I think he was funnier! Anyway- seems like we kind of marry people who have characteristics of our Dad's. I think Chris does, that makes you LUCKY!!!
Aly, that is sooo funny that you have duck hunt on your blog. I totally remember coming over to your house and playing duck hunt on nintendo. That is so funny. Good times! Nat
Honestly how cute are you and your family. I love that you have been blogging so much and for the link for blog books. I'm so excited for that. Thanks for the shout out. My heart was sad that I was out of the loop for a while because I missed my sweet friends. Seriously when are we getting together for a little tea party and candy land with the girls?
Aly- It was so good to see you and your cute girls today! I love their room it was adorable. SO cute that Joey loves Candy land so much! See ya soon Jen
I have to admit that playing Candyland with my nephews is not my favorite thing to do...I always rig the cards so that Wade gets the icecream cone after just a couple draws! What a bad Auntie I am!!! Chris seems like such a good daddy and your girls adore him! What a cute picture and I diggin Joey's tights as well!
8 comments:
Your husband is really sweet with your girls! Just like your Dad! I have so many fun memories of your Dad. But mostly he just let us be ourselves, which we were pretty dang funny if you ask me! I think he was funnier! Anyway- seems like we kind of marry people who have characteristics of our Dad's. I think Chris does, that makes you LUCKY!!!
Lacie
daddy daughter time is so cute.
I want to play Candyland with Chris
Aly, that is sooo funny that you have duck hunt on your blog. I totally remember coming over to your house and playing duck hunt on nintendo. That is so funny. Good times!
Nat
Ps. that pic. is adorable!
Aly where do you have duck hunt on your blog?
Honestly how cute are you and your family. I love that you have been blogging so much and for the link for blog books. I'm so excited for that. Thanks for the shout out. My heart was sad that I was out of the loop for a while because I missed my sweet friends. Seriously when are we getting together for a little tea party and candy land with the girls?
Aly- It was so good to see you and your cute girls today! I love their room it was adorable. SO cute that Joey loves Candy land so much! See ya soon Jen
I have to admit that playing Candyland with my nephews is not my favorite thing to do...I always rig the cards so that Wade gets the icecream cone after just a couple draws! What a bad Auntie I am!!! Chris seems like such a good daddy and your girls adore him! What a cute picture and I diggin Joey's tights as well!
Post a Comment