I'm so glad you're in the kitchen aid club! You can be treasurer; Heidi is still president. I had such a Merry Christmas with you and your fam! I am also very happy that I was able to witness Joey preaching with Abram and Alex to Luke about the true meaning of Christmas. Funny kids.
Your Christmas pics are darling. How much fun is it to have kids during Christmas. I bet the spirit is so much stronger. You have such a darling family!
Oh I love Christmas with kids!!! Looks like you guys had a blast, which was to be expected! I can't imagine that you'd have anything but a great time. Ours was just fantastic too, just so much fun. Anyway- have a good New Year.
It was a great one this year wasn't it? I am still laughing at your acting in your film. I think you should post it on the blog for all to see. It was awesome! We had so much fun with you guys. Your girls were darling, and Joey was very sweet to share her princess attire with Alex (and Abram!) Love to you from St. George (I am blogging in our hotel room- how fun is that!)
Aly, it looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. It's so fun to hop on the blogs and see how it went for everyone! I know it's late, but Merry Christmas! Love, Nat
Aly, you always outdo your self. I love the picture of you getting your kitchen aid. That is so YOU!!! And whoever gave that to you would be pleased with your reaction and they definatly know that you love your gift. Teresa is always good at that too. Happy new year!
Christmas this year was so much fun! My dad was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. It was fun to have ALL our family together. I love how Kendyl is starting to stand up for herself. Theres too many babies for her not to be. Big famlies are the BEST!!!
Looks like you had a blast this Christmas! I sure missed you at Kelly's, but I know it was a very busy time of year for everyone! We'll have to get together the next time I'm in UT. Have a Happy New Year!
14 comments:
Aly - it looks like you really did have the BEST Christmas! Good for you! Love ALL the pics!
Really cute pictuers Aly. You have a beautiful family :)
Suzy
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun...and way to score with a kitchen aid!
I'm so glad you're in the kitchen aid club! You can be treasurer; Heidi is still president. I had such a Merry Christmas with you and your fam! I am also very happy that I was able to witness Joey preaching with Abram and Alex to Luke about the true meaning of Christmas. Funny kids.
Your Christmas pics are darling. How much fun is it to have kids during Christmas. I bet the spirit is so much stronger. You have such a darling family!
Oh I love Christmas with kids!!! Looks like you guys had a blast, which was to be expected! I can't imagine that you'd have anything but a great time. Ours was just fantastic too, just so much fun. Anyway- have a good New Year.
:Lac
It was a great one this year wasn't it? I am still laughing at your acting in your film. I think you should post it on the blog for all to see. It was awesome! We had so much fun with you guys. Your girls were darling, and Joey was very sweet to share her princess attire with Alex (and Abram!) Love to you from St. George (I am blogging in our hotel room- how fun is that!)
Aly, it looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. It's so fun to hop on the blogs and see how it went for everyone! I know it's late, but Merry Christmas!
Love, Nat
Merry Christmas, Berretts. How fun your pics are. I love it!
Aly, you always outdo your self. I love the picture of you getting your kitchen aid. That is so YOU!!! And whoever gave that to you would be pleased with your reaction and they definatly know that you love your gift. Teresa is always good at that too. Happy new year!
Christmas this year was so much fun! My dad was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. It was fun to have ALL our family together. I love how Kendyl is starting to stand up for herself. Theres too many babies for her not to be. Big famlies are the BEST!!!
Yes- Im just excited to see the film!!!!! Give it up! Jen
Looks like you had a blast this Christmas! I sure missed you at Kelly's, but I know it was a very busy time of year for everyone! We'll have to get together the next time I'm in UT. Have a Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Love, Natalie
Post a Comment