Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas list....

My Dad sent this to me and I didn't think I could top his answers but I thought it was cute. I can't wait for Christmas this year.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Either, but everything has to be wrapped. stocking stuffers too.

2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake, but I like the smell of real
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Oh heck no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? trolls
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes it's my favorite. It's a Willow tree one. My Mom has been giving it to me over the past 3 years. I love it.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, & My Mother-in Law Lisa.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My girls
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I have never gotten a bad present
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both, but I love getting them in the mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, Family Man
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in November sometime.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? This year I will. J/k
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade cinnamon rolls and a big juicy sprite.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Either. This year I did colored for the girls.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Where are you Christmas-Faith Hill, Oh holy night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Heck yeah I can.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel all the way. Right now though we have a snow man.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. Chris always gives me a pillow gift on Christmas night. That is my fav. thing about Christmas. Then there is no sadness that Christmas is over. I love it. He is so thoughtful.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Feliz Navidad song and Little drummer boy song. Man I hate both.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Watching people open presents. I am so excited this year to watch Joey and Kendyl. I am most excited for the day after Christmas where me and Chris can hang out and play with all of their toys with them. I am so excited.

By reading this, consider yourself tagged. SUCKERS.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Aly.... I also do not like The Little Drumer Boy :) Rum...bum bum bum.... BUM! HA!

Suz

Kristen said...

Aly, thanks for the great playlist!!! I am using it instead of my itunes this week!!! You pick great tunes. And everytime I fall in love with a song, I can always count on it being on your playlist, so I personally think you have the best taste in music

Trish said...

I'm with you on most of those - yuck on the eggnog, and Lisa is the HARDEST person to buy for...

JR and Brynn said...

Aly, Trolls and erasers will forever remind me of you. How fun! What a great time of year Christmas is! You gotta love it.

Heidi Berry said...

Remember when Mom wrapped up a curling iron for you under the tree but I convinced you it was a Barbie? You were so tormented! A Barbie at that age- perish the thought!

Tony and Erica said...

I agree that you have the best play list, When I am on the computer we leave your blog up so we hear it