"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
10 day TURBO JAM challenge....
Any takers? Bring it!!!! :)
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No can I just say I love you!! I totally love Turbo Jam and will so bring it. I'm just getting ready to do Cardio Party Mix #1, the Lower Leg Jam and Ab Jam. Such great workouts. Can't find my ten day menu, but I was pregnant when I did it the first time and honestly I can't do eggs any more because of that, but it totally works. I was gagging down the recipes though. The regular menus are better, but the 10 lbs. and 10 inches in 10 days didn't quite happen for me. I think you've got to be pretty big but I live by Turbo Jam and love it. This biggest loser thing is ending January 7th and I need someone to keep me going strong after it ends. Good time to take the challenge though. Love that last night at midnight we were both simaltaneously posting on each others blog too. Let's do lunch in January. I don't even know where you live or anything. We'll hook up though. I'll get your stuff from Kristen or something. Game on!!
Does it have a part where fat pregnant women can lay there and watch others work out! I promise i'll come over and help motivate you ill sit in my swim suit and girl you'll have all the motivation you need! Luv U
Hey Lady Good to hear from you I hope all is going well, your kids are to cute!! Seth and I (and by that I mean me) we decided to do a blog to keep in touch with people, it's alot of fun and it keeps me busy during Cohens sleepy time. Plus it's fun to see what people are up to. I hope you have a good Christmas and good idea for Christmas Cards (I am to lazy to do Christmas Cards)
Turbo Jam BABY! I got it for Christmas last year, got pregnant and haven't touched it since. I really did love it when I tried it. I will get back to you on the challenge...I need to read over the whole menu thing, I will let you know!
Okay so I am way excited. Only one thing though I cannot do the menu item. So really I am doing my own start of challenge. Turbo jam, but with Weight watchers instead. Gotta love WW.
11 comments:
No can I just say I love you!! I totally love Turbo Jam and will so bring it. I'm just getting ready to do Cardio Party Mix #1, the Lower Leg Jam and Ab Jam. Such great workouts. Can't find my ten day menu, but I was pregnant when I did it the first time and honestly I can't do eggs any more because of that, but it totally works. I was gagging down the recipes though. The regular menus are better, but the 10 lbs. and 10 inches in 10 days didn't quite happen for me. I think you've got to be pretty big but I live by Turbo Jam and love it. This biggest loser thing is ending January 7th and I need someone to keep me going strong after it ends. Good time to take the challenge though. Love that last night at midnight we were both simaltaneously posting on each others blog too. Let's do lunch in January. I don't even know where you live or anything. We'll hook up though. I'll get your stuff from Kristen or something. Game on!!
Turbo jam? Is that some workout thing? Cuz that stuff is so foreign to me... I'm starting my diet Monday. ;)
I have the same question? What is Turbo Jam?
I need to start working out! Is this a video you can buy?
yeah, you're going down!!!:)
Does it have a part where fat pregnant women can lay there and watch others work out! I promise i'll come over and help motivate you ill sit in my swim suit and girl you'll have all the motivation you need! Luv U
I've been attempting that power90 thing. It kicks my butt. I hate working out. I'm opting for surgery!
Lac
Hey Lady
Good to hear from you I hope all is going well, your kids are to cute!! Seth and I (and by that I mean me) we decided to do a blog to keep in touch with people, it's alot of fun and it keeps me busy during Cohens sleepy time. Plus it's fun to see what people are up to. I hope you have a good Christmas and good idea for Christmas Cards (I am to lazy to do Christmas Cards)
You need to tell me more about this...I am way interested!
Turbo Jam BABY! I got it for Christmas last year, got pregnant and haven't touched it since. I really did love it when I tried it. I will get back to you on the challenge...I need to read over the whole menu thing, I will let you know!
Okay so I am way excited. Only one thing though I cannot do the menu item. So really I am doing my own start of challenge. Turbo jam, but with Weight watchers instead. Gotta love WW.
I LOVE TURBO JAM!!! I'm so glad that you love it too!!!
Post a Comment