I am hooked! I started reading it last night and got to page 120! I couldn't put it down! All i wanna do is read, it's crazy! I'm not a reader! But i love it! I'm already excited for the movie but i have to read all four books first!I'm usually not like that! :)
Does this not almost make you want to pee your pants you get so excited?!?!? I've never wanted December to come faster. At least we have Breaking dawn in a couple months. I'm completely obsessed again! Never thought I could read a series of books twice and love them as much or more the second time around. :) ok I'm done being crazy. I had fun with you guys last night. We should hang out this weekend sometime. Love you!!
I cannot WAIT! And I can't wait for the next book too. I want to read them all again but I got so freakin consumed Bry thought I was crazy. We'll see...
Hey sorry I suck so bad. Tomorrow would have been perfect because Bryn and I drop out kids off at the tender for four hours, but Jeff had my recommend in Wyoming when the camp committee went to the temple so instead I'll be doing a session at Jordan River. If you are open I could actually do it before I go, maybe 12:30, but it is a little last minute. If you can we'll put it together, if not I need a rain check for after camp. Sorry I usually am not this busy the problem is thinking ahead far enough to get it planned. I still want to give you your yummy smells and treat you to lunch. How is Chris doing with his job hunt?
7 comments:
I am hooked! I started reading it last night and got to page 120! I couldn't put it down! All i wanna do is read, it's crazy! I'm not a reader! But i love it! I'm already excited for the movie but i have to read all four books first!I'm usually not like that! :)
Does this not almost make you want to pee your pants you get so excited?!?!? I've never wanted December to come faster. At least we have Breaking dawn in a couple months. I'm completely obsessed again! Never thought I could read a series of books twice and love them as much or more the second time around. :) ok I'm done being crazy. I had fun with you guys last night. We should hang out this weekend sometime. Love you!!
I cannot wait for the book and the movie. Have you read The Host yet? I haven't been able to get into it at all. Nothing measures up to Twilight.
Sweetness! I am excited!
That was awesome. Thanks Aly-cat.
I cannot WAIT! And I can't wait for the next book too. I want to read them all again but I got so freakin consumed Bry thought I was crazy. We'll see...
Hey sorry I suck so bad. Tomorrow would have been perfect because Bryn and I drop out kids off at the tender for four hours, but Jeff had my recommend in Wyoming when the camp committee went to the temple so instead I'll be doing a session at Jordan River. If you are open I could actually do it before I go, maybe 12:30, but it is a little last minute. If you can we'll put it together, if not I need a rain check for after camp. Sorry I usually am not this busy the problem is thinking ahead far enough to get it planned. I still want to give you your yummy smells and treat you to lunch. How is Chris doing with his job hunt?
Post a Comment