"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
It is so funny how Joey looks identical to you, and Kendyl looks just like Chris! That's hilarious. I swear that none of my kids look like me.
First you take the peanuts and you smash them, you smash them, you smash them smash them smash them. Peanut, peanut butter, JELLY! Love you cute little girlys.
You come up with the best titles for your posts. And by the way isn't pb&j the best?
seriously, seriously, your girls... mmmm mmm mmm i just want to eat 'em up!
Such sweet little messy faces:)
Can you please teach my girls that it's good. Neither one of them will touch it with a ten foot pole. Cute little chickita's.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It is so funny how Joey looks identical to you, and Kendyl looks just like Chris! That's hilarious. I swear that none of my kids look like me.
First you take the peanuts and you smash them, you smash them, you smash them smash them smash them. Peanut, peanut butter, JELLY! Love you cute little girlys.
You come up with the best titles for your posts. And by the way isn't pb&j the best?
seriously, seriously, your girls... mmmm mmm mmm i just want to eat 'em up!
Such sweet little messy faces:)
Can you please teach my girls that it's good. Neither one of them will touch it with a ten foot pole. Cute little chickita's.
Post a Comment