Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random thoughts....

I went swim suit shopping today, ugh! Never a fun time, but I did find a really cute one. We are going to St. George tomorrow with the whole Berrett fam. So excited to spend some time with my family in the Sun!! I am thinking about getting insanely tan this summer. I am never ever tan, except for one summer in High school when all I did was lay out. I am thinking of going for a tan every 10 years or so..Just thinking about what the Hell happened to One Tree Hill? I used to enjoy this show years ago and so I still try to watch and it drives me crazy!! I don't even know why I am still holding on to this show that sucks so bad. All of the characters drive me nuts and the writing is so lame!! I think I was holding on because I was missing the OC and forever missing Dawson's. But this show can't even compare. Never again will I try to watch it again though, I am done!! I do however really enjoy Gossip Girl. I know the show is completely ridiculous but it's very entertaining!! I went to the bank today to get some cash out because I am still waiting for my new debit card. I got out $150 in cash and the teller asked me how I would like that. I am not lying when I told him he could give it to me in ones!!! He sort of chuckled, but I have never laughed so hard. Why I said that out loud I don't know. I don't know what he thought was weirder that a strange girl asked for all ones, or that she was laughing hysterically in the drive thru. I really was in such a weird mood today. I am loving blogging again...Wahoo!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. Are you sure you are going to St. George and not Vegas with all your $1 dollar bills. I'm with you on the tan. Let's meet at the pool or lake every day this summer. I usually just sit in the a/c house because I've had a baby, but not this summer. Let's live it up. That is hysterical about you laughing in the drive thru. I'm sure you made the tellers day. I wish my house smelt like hard work and home depot. Love that Miss Joey. And Wednesday works great for me. Where do you want to go. It's your birf-day. We gonna party like it's your birf-day. Have fun in St. George.

Natalie & Luke said...

Yeah one tree hill sucks... I've never been a fan though. Gotta love gossip girl though. ;) ok so I laughed so hard about your bank story. I have a funny one from the bank too the other day. I will have to tell you about it, but not on here. Ha ha. love you guys! Hope you guys have a blast in St. George!

~Natalie~ said...

I'm excited for St. George. I know Joey is too. :) I ready for the sun!!! and good food too!! I love your bank story too funny. See ya tomorrow.
Love you too much

Wendy B. said...

I can just picture you at the bank. Did you really end up getting all 1s?

Aly said...

To clear things up, I really ended up leaving with twenties. Hee hee

..::k.toms::.. said...

I love these random thoughts!
Love that you laughed at yourself at the drive-thru! Hahaha!

Heidi Berry said...

Now I know why Kendyl laughs to herself at the things she is doing. She gets it from her mama! Too cute.

Lac said...

I feel so much better with a tan. I feel so gross looking without one. I just like that when I have a tan I don't need to wear any make up except for mascara and lipgloss! It's the best.

sadie said...

you are hilarious, your blog is fantastic, and your booty ROCKS!

NatRat said...

Holy Moly...I am with you on the OTH thing. What are they doing? Brooke with a baby?? Yeah right! I continue to watch it though, I am such a sucker. I need to try Gossip Girl, I hear it is a good one.

You are so silly, I love the bank story, you crack me up. Please email me and we will get together. bode1110@msn.com