Yesterday while I was putting Joey in time out she looked at me with the saddest little pout and asked, "But I thought I was supposed to be your best friend?" It was so dang funny.I wasn't feeling the best today and Joey would come up to me and rub my face and ask, "Are you feeling any better yet, honey?" "I'll take care of ya." She is so dang sweet. I love this girl so much. She is loving to color so much lately and gets so excited to show us her work. She loves to do her big work book everyday and loves writing her name. When we do her letters she loves to say really loudly that "V" is for Viper. (She says it like Vipa with an English accent from Enchanted) She thinks she is pretty hilarious.
10 comments:
Ha Ha, that is so funny! So clever that she knows to use the whole best friend thing on you! When Mia is in trouble and makes me laugh she is instantly not in trouble anymore! Ha Ha Ha I love hearing the Joey stories :)
Wow she looks exactly like you Alyson. She really is so dang cute. P.S. I love our conversation today!
So cute. And I'm sad that the cat pic below doesn't work. It is freakin hilarious. And I just wanted to tell you... You smell like onions. Love you!
Aly that is so dang cute! She is getting so big too. Time goes by way to fast. Her name is so cute when she writes. I love it!
She is so darling!! I love hearing all the funny things she says.
She is too cute. Love that she is taking care of you. That's funny about Vipa. I want my girls to be that funny or at least have little friends who can make me laugh. What works for you this week?Early in the week is better than later, but I know Kristen wanted to come and she doesn't get home until Wednesday or Thursday, just let me know and we'll make it work. Sorry about Friday. It ended up being a busy crazy day. Let me know.
I must agree with her that she is pretty hilarious!
She has your face...so cute! What an amazing little best friend you'll have forever:)
Oh, Joey...She is such a little character! Don't you love the "psychology" that starts coming out in little comments here and there. This age is so dang fun. I love it.
Joey, you are an intelligent little girl and you know exactly how to schmooze!
Post a Comment