Happy Birthday to My Cute Dad! You are the best! We love you! Thanks for always entertaining us and making us laugh. You are the best Dad and best G-Papa to our girls! Hope you have a happy happy B-day. You don't look a day over 37!! Joey and Kendyl love their Papa too much!!Love, Chris, Aly, Joey & Kendyl
3 comments:
Thank you so much! All of you are so great. I am looking forward to spending time with you guys. And I am grateful to have any hair!
I love your dad! Im so happy our pops share the big 60th birthday together! He has always been such a stud. I love ya lots
Happy B-day to your dad! He is such a nice guy!
I am sorry to hear about Chris. My husband just started to sell Life/health insurance on top of his real estate stuff and it seems to be going well so far. If you guys are interested, let me know can I can give you the info. It is a work from home job so it can be very flexible if he is wanting to do something else at the same time.
Love the St. George pics! Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment