Hey, love the new blog layout. It was fun to learn new things about Kendyl and Joey. THey are two funny gals. We are also in St. George and we do love it. When we move you all should come visit when it is snowing at your house and we are barbecueing outside. :)
Hope you had a great time and are back. Are we doing lunch tomorrow? I need to call Kristen and get your number. Maybe I'll call you in the morning. Love the pictures of Joey's artist abilities. I took Photo 101 at usu and my teacher would always say perspective is everything. Sometimes just looking at things from a different angle all of the sudden makes them interesting. You need to blow that one of her shoes up really big. Love it!!
7 comments:
I am going to miss you my friend! Have so much fun! Im glad you got away a day earlier. Get a sexy tan for me. Lol
Wish we were in St. George too! Have a great time.
Hey, love the new blog layout. It was fun to learn new things about Kendyl and Joey. THey are two funny gals. We are also in St. George and we do love it. When we move you all should come visit when it is snowing at your house and we are barbecueing outside. :)
I hope that you guys are having a blast in St. George...such a fun place:)
Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mommy!
Lucky girl! HOpe you had fun, and I hope you had a fabulous Mother's day, you stinkin cute Mama!
I'm so jealous! I'm long overdue for a St. George get away! Hope you had fun!
Hope you had a great time and are back. Are we doing lunch tomorrow? I need to call Kristen and get your number. Maybe I'll call you in the morning. Love the pictures of Joey's artist abilities. I took Photo 101 at usu and my teacher would always say perspective is everything. Sometimes just looking at things from a different angle all of the sudden makes them interesting. You need to blow that one of her shoes up really big. Love it!!
Post a Comment