

Joey sometimes disappears with my camera and hides under the deck. Here are some of what she took yesterday. I thought the one of her shoes was so dang cute. They look pretty hammered and we only bought them a month ago. This little girl plays really hard!! I promised Joey I would put them on my blog.
5 comments:
I love the one of her shoes! So talented already!!
I love it!
She really does have a natural talent! Love that little Kendyl stuck her head under the deck to see what sis was doing! Your girls are darling Aly.
Alex's shoes look even worse. How do they manage? So cute. Most of Abram's pictures are of cartoons on the t.v. Or of me looking absolutely hideous in the morning.
look, she's an aspiring artist! maybe she'll take over your dad's business one day.
The pic of Joey's shoes is so artistic. I wonder what she saw in the wood from the deck? Good job Joey!
Post a Comment