Monday, May 5, 2008

Joey has been tagged....

Joey has been tagged by Abram Berry and McKenlie Perry....

Here are 7 facts about Joey that you may or may not know:

1. Joey still ends up sleeping between us EVERY night!
2. She is 100% a Mommy's girl!
3. She is obsessed with "Pip gloss, and gum" (That is how she says it.)
4. She is so tender hearted and loves her cousins so much.
5. She can't go to nursery without me
6. She is the funniest little thing and quotes movies, tv shows and stuff we say after hearing it once.
7. She loves to wear the same 3 outfits every day(pink polka dot dress, black & white striped dress that she's had since she was 1 and now wears it as a shirt, & pink Juicy Couture hand me down from Heidi that says "Love me Love my Dog" We don't even have a dog, but it's Juicy right? She thinks the shirt is hilarious.

Joey tags: Luke Durham, Jerzi Lefranc, Austin Berrett, Caden Bonham, Avery Sharp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute girls. fun that you get to sneak away to St. George. Get some laying out time in your bikini for me. I understand being busy before a trip and really don't worry about it, but for sure lets do next week. Wednesday is perfect because the girls are at playdate for Bryn and I and I think Kristen is maybe back and settled, but let me know if another day works better for you. Kenlie is in school Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00-2:00 along with Raegan, so Brynn and I could probably sneak away then too. Just let us know. I want to see where you live too. I'm sure it's so fun. Have fun in St. george and just let me know whenever.

Kara said...

Oh my word! That picture of Joey is so stinking cute! Kendyll is to die for as well! You guys are the picture perfect family I swear!

Ashlie said...

She sounds just like her cute mommy. You and your lip gloss!

Heidi Berry said...

You two are twinners. I love Joey- she cracks me up.