Thursday, May 1, 2008

I don't think I have ever laughed this hard...



My sister Natalie told me about this card on my birthday last week. I didn't even see the picture until yesterday and I have really never laughed so hard. Me and Natalie have been saying this to each other all week. It may not seem really funny to anyone else but us, but cat humor sort of cracks me up. Sorry if this is a "had to be there" sort of thing...Does that not look like my sister Heidi in the picture?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture. It could be just my computer though. I love it when something like this hits you the right way. I'm sure it is hilarious! !
Nat & Jordy

NatRat said...

I can't see it either...I bet it was super funny. I love things like this. It looks like your birthday was a blast. You are too cute Aly! Miss you!