I had such a fun birthday. It was one of the best ever! Even though Chris couldn't take the day off this year, I still had a blast with my girls. Chris even called Stacie to have her watch the girls for me so I could go and spend my birthday money. I had so much fun shopping. My Mom watched the girls for us and we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was so much fun and we needed a date really bad. After dinner me and Chris stopped by the hospital again to visit Jenny and fam. Those twins are so beautiful. Then we went back to my Mom's for Brownies and ice cream. You need to look closely at the picture of the brownies. Chris put all 26 candles in a big clump in the middle. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Chris spoiled me this year. I woke up to roses from Joey & Kendyl, and a gift certificate for a pedicure at Sanctuary and shopping money. My parents gave me a camera this year!! I was so dang excited. Heidi and Lizzie gave me the same picture frame from Rod works, but different colors. They didn't even plan it. So bizarre!! My sister Natalie gave me some awesome Lip gloss from MAC. One of them even plumps my lips up a bit. I guess I can stop putting bobby pins on my lips. J/K I don't do that. hee hee. It was such a fantastic b-day. We will be celebrating it with the Berrett's on Sunday. After all we need to celebrate it all week long, right? Thanks to everyone for making my day so special!
21 comments:
What a great day. That is hilarious about the flaming cake and so glad you got your camera and how nice is shopping money and a pedicure. Glad it was happy. I actually think Tuesday is good. Do you want Kristen and Brynne to come or do you want to do a play date and pick up something to take to the park? Let me know what you feel like. I would love to see you and share my yummy find.
p.s. I tagged your girls
Hey Happy Birthday, our Birthdays are close and I totally subscribe to the birthday week celebration!!! I opted for a non-cake b-day too, I got a silk chocolate pie which Seth dumped on the floor the next morning trying to seek a bite. O-well I guess it saved me from unnecessary calories!
--Julie
Happy Birthday! Sounds like so much fun! I love birthdays, or as we call them in our family, Birth Months. We have dinner with my family one day, then Brock's family one day, then Sunday dinner at one house and then Sunday dinner at that house, then the actual party on the day of, etc. I love my Birthday.
What a fun day! Chris and your girls are so thoughtful! I love the candles on your brownies. Chris is so funny! I was so happy I was able to see you on your B-Day! You looked so beautiful and I loved your shirt!
i hadn't gotten on to check out your shiz in days. question: How much fun did i have looking at all the CUTE photos and reading the great updates. Answer: Bears beat Battlestar Galactica. i mean, answer: so much fun! you are all so great! love you
Aly- Happy Birthday! Im so happy you had a great day! Im sorry I was all tied up in the hospital and so loopy when you came to visit!!! I love you and am glad you got spoiled! Talk to you soon Jen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DIRTY WOMAN! Love you lots.
I love the flaming cake! Oh, so funny! I am so happy you had a great birthday! You, of all people, deserve it! I just love your guts!! xoxo Hey - whenever you are at the Berrett's, come get the ABC book!
Happy Birthday Aly-Cat. I'm glad you had such a great day. You don't look a day over 18!
Tell Jenny congrats for me and give her my phone number if she needs any twin tips.
Happy Birthday to my cute Ali! I hope you had a wonderful day! ~ Ash
Hey I could make Friday work if we did it with the kiddos. Jeff will be out of town, I may be able to make something wiork though. I do know a girl who home schools so maybe it could happen without them. I think Kristen is in and I haven't talked to Bryn yet, but saw you had left a comment on her blog so I'll touch base with her. It's the both of your b-days so you get to pick the place. If it's easier to call me my number is 768-1413
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Happy late birthday! I love that picture of you and Chris on the sidebar... You two have so much fun together and I'm sure your girls just love you to pieces!
So... I finally smelled the special trees and you are right on!! I can't believe I haven't picked up on that yet. You are so hilarious!
Happy birthday! Your hubby did good! What a great birthday you had and the candles on those brownies are awesome!
Sweet friend...It was so great to see you, Chris and the little ladies the other night! Thanks so much for making the trek. eeh. I know it's forEVER away. It really meant a LOT to everyone in our fam, especially Nikoli Bonzi. We know it's pretty much inconvenient to take your whole night. BUT it really meant the world! You are the best. I love you crazy woman. Hopefully we can see you soon since we're next door neighbors now:) (for another two weeks) ah.
Happy Belated! It looks like you had such a fun day! I know everyone says that when you have kids your own birthday just doesn't matter- but I disagree! Chris is such a sweetheart and your girls are just too dang precious!!!
Sounds like you had a blast! What a wonderful family you have and all that they did to make it such a special day for you...so fun:)
So sorry. Friday is no good for me. I forgot we're having the girls pictures taken for Jeff's mom for Mother's Day. When is good for you next week? Jeff's in town and I will have my Relief Society lesson over with and girls camp project night over with and Mother's Day all taken care of. I will be in much better shape next week and I can do it any time. Just let me know when works for you and I will be there.
Happy Birthday!!!! We love you! I wanna see your craft table.
Post a Comment