I am back...After 3 long weeks which felt more like months. I am connected to the Internet again. We have had quite the eventful 3 weeks, which I will be documenting here soon. First things first, I needed to change that awful song that you have been hearing every time you click on my blog. Not only did you not get to see a new post in 3 weeks, but you had to endure bleeding love each time. My first business to get to was to change my song. Hope you enjoy the new one as much as I do. Now I am excited to check out was has been going on with all of my cute friends. More thoughts and pictures to come.
PS...
I really missed the blog so much. I hope that you didn't think I have turned into one of those that we get upset when we click on. ie:( Thar she blows, Primary, & the famous....Retirement plan anyone?
January info
6 years ago
14 comments:
Aly- Im so excited that I get to see all of your beautiful pictures! Im so excited for tomorrow and for my boys to meet their Aunt Aly! I love ya lots and lots. Jen
Ha Ha! You are hilarious. Yes I still get so angry when I click on retirement plan anyone? And I was also soooooo happy that you changed that awful song. Love your new one. I need to burn that cd for you. I had so much fun in your class on Saturday. You are so talented. Love you! from your favorite sister.... (that last statement just started a huge blogging fight) :)
I am glad you are back...excited to see the pics. And what class do you teach???? I want to come!
welcome back my long lonst blogging buddies! we missed you, your fabulous pictures, and your silly sense of humor. hig hugs to you all!
Welcome back! We missed you! Can't wait to see the house:)
Yeehaw, so glad you're back! Can't wait to watch what you catch up on:) Loved hearing your voice and your girls' for that matter:) Crazy crafters...ar....
Woo Hoo! You're back!!! My oh my how I have missed your posts! I saw your Mom on Sunday, apparently she's in my ward now. It was ilke Anyway- can't wait to get all the updates from you for these last couple of weeks!
You crack me up. I am glad you are back. I agree on "Thar she blows"...where are those cute Durhams? I can't wait to see your updated pics and your new house. Yay!
"It's been so long....so verhee long!" -- original Parent Trap
Yahoo!!! I am glad happy that you are back! I have missed your exciting posts! I am so excited for tonight! Call me!
Love you!
Welcome Back! I'm seriously impressed that you lasted that long without blogging. We all know that it's an addiction! I hope that all goes well in your new place. Good for you guys! I also think it's about time for another lunch date!
Aly, I was very confused about your PS at first. Natalie's (Durham)comment clarified it for me. Thanks Nat. Who has the other dormant blogs? You forgot Lisa's blog about spring way back in Feb. And welcome back!
Congrats on the new house! I want to see it. Glad that your back.
Welcome Back!! We missed you! :)
Post a Comment