Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What has Miss Joey been up too?





Cute little Joey is busy as ever. She had a rough week or so when we moved like most kids do I hear. But she is loving her new house and our back yard. Chris came home with this bike the other day and she absolutely loves it. She is getting really good at it too! She is doing much better now and is my little helper. She likes to get dressed the second she gets up in the morning and then head down for breakfast. Every time we walk in the door she says "Hello new house." And if we ask her if we love her new home she responds "Yes so much, it's perfect." You can tell she has been hearing that a lot from me. It's so fun how we instantly fell at home here. We are so loving it. I love these pictures of Joey.

1 comment:

sTaCiE said...

She is so dang cute aly and chris!! She was so much fun on your birthday!! She was so sweet! I just love her!!