Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy 26th to my sweet bride and to our crazy craftin' mommy. Alyson is always happy and making life so much fun. She is the best mommy and will do absolutely anything to ensure her little girls are taken care of. I first met Alyson when she was a sassy little 13-year old girl throwing skittles at me in the lunchroom cafeteria. Oh how our love blossomed from there. I am so lucky to have this bilgistic piece of love meat in my life. Our cute little family couldn't survive without her enthusiasm for life and beautiful smile to brighten our days.

P.S. I will run you through the spanking machine later. This is the best part about birthday's, am I right?

We love you so much!

Chris, Joey, and Kendyl.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ali!! I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday but looks like Chris beat me to it. Love getting all caught up. Looks like you have a fun GNO and your little sweeties are growing up. We need to do lunch for your birthday. What does next week look like for you? Hope you have a great day!! I love your fun smile too. That was a really cute post by Chris and I appreciate the spanking machine visual almost as much as the maneater video!! Have a great day!

The Bryner Bunch said...

HAPPY B-DAY ALY!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!! What a sweet message from your hubby:) Love you!

Lindsey Sharp said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Aly! Hope you have a great day!!!

Heidi Berry said...

Love you Aly! I hope this birthday is the happiest ever! I'm glad you are my sister.

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, Aly!!! Chris is the freakin cutest. Hope you have a fantastic birthday even with Chris at work;) You are the best, love ya!

Lac said...

Good to have you back! Happy Birthday sunshine! That was so cute of Chris to blog a birthday message to you. I think the relationship you guys have is so fantastic. I hope you have a great Birthday!

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy Birthday Sexy!!!!

That was the cutest post from Chris. You two compliment each other in so many ways and Jordy and I love playing with you guys! I hope that you are having a great day and I can't wait to go and celebrate!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Aly! Hope you have an awesome day.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Happy Birthday Aly!!!

NatRat said...

Happy Birthday Aly! That picture is darling...you look like a hot mama! Chris your a doll for posting this. Cute fam!

Lindsey Sharp said...

wasn't Lost so good last night!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, I was thinking about you on your birthday...I should have called. I am jealous of your GNO to pedicures that sounds aweseome! I need to come see your new house.

Kara said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That is the cutest thing!! I especially liked the part about the spanking machine! LOL You two are so stinking cute, I love it! :)

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Aly
Im so in love with this photo you girls are to die for I am so glad you love your crafting table its so you!! Love you more than Diet coke!!