Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Girls Night Out.....


2 weeks ago...My cute friend Jenny decided to take me and Natalee out for our early birthday celebrations. She wouldn't tell me where we were going until an hour before. She told us to meet at the Mall and she would tell us the rest when we got there. She surprised us with pedicures at Sanctuary! It was so much fun going out with these two. They are so much fun to be around. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner after and ate lots of soup and bread sticks. It was so yummy. Me and Natalee are so lucky to have such a sweet friend. I love these girls too much!!! After a long week of moving a girls night was so what I needed! Thanks girls!

PS...Jenny had her beautiful twin boys last night and is doing great! We love you guys.

4 comments:

Isaac Family said...

You are so cute! Our compueter is down and I'm losing my mind because of it... I feel you! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun! Lets get together soon!

Christy said...

That looks like a BLAST!!! You are the cutest. I must say I'm jealous about your hair being different and me not doing it:( Maybe you'll let me do it again someday. It is darling by the way. I am so glad you're back with us, blogging. Hope you are coming this saturday, we would love to see you guys much!!!

Trish said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday (tomorrow!) Hey - did you get my message about the ABC book??? Sorry, I forgot I had another sample already done up....and it's pink!! It's yours if you want it!

PS. It was so much fun being with the "Berrett girls" last weekend! I love all of you!

NatRat said...

I went to the Sanctuary for the first time a couple of months ago and I loved it. What a fun time!