


Kendyl has been non-stop lately. She is crazy about going up and down our stairs. She also loves the back yard so much. She loves driving around in her little car. Kendyl is the happiest baby, and she loves her daddy so much. She is talking so much lately. Her new words are: doggy, outside, bye, hi, mommy, Jo(she says it doe). She is such a beautiful baby and she makes me so dang happy. She has been super snuggly and I love it. Lately after she is asleep we have been getting her out of her crib and laying her next to Joey in our bed so we can just look at them and hold them. We are so dang lucky to have these baby girls. I am in love with these pictures!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh how adorable! Those pictures are so precious! Your girls are the cutest girls ever!! I love it how my girlys love them so much! She's getting too big so fast!
Post a Comment