





I wasn't kidding when I said this was Joey's favorite pose in the world. She is doing it constantly. It's from the opening song of Hannah Montanna. Whenever she hears the beginning.."I got the limo out front" That is her cue! She is so great!
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf






11 comments:
Hilarious. She's cute.
Oh, that Hannah Montana...
She is adorable! We miss you guys- lets hang out soon!
She is too cute! Hannah Montana huh? Bet your lovin' that!
She's such a little Aly!
Adorable!
Are you sure she isn't related to the Young Family with that mouth?
now i'm intrigued, i'll have to give hannah montana a shot. i love the one of chris and joey. super fun to have such a spunky chick isn't it!
yah, and call me duh!
She is hilarious. How does that much personality come out of such a little girl. Love the one of her and Christ. Seriously though, can we still be friends even though we've been trying to do lunch for two months and still haven't got together. I'm sure everyone on your blog is like enough with talking about it, just go already. Maybe after next week. Sorry I seriously suck!!
It was so fun to see your beautiful home! You are too spoiled in your craft room that is like a dream! I can't wait to play this week-end Peace love!
I LOVE that picture of Joey and Chris...sooo funny!
I love it when Joey says, "Akward!" (That spelling looks totally off.) Maybe she could get her own show... The Joey Show-y.
Post a Comment