I love it when kids start drawing people! They are the craziest looking things ever! I have so many fun pictures from the kids that look like they're straight out of Tim Burtons head! SO FUN!! I love Joey's hair in a ponytail.... can she be anymore gorgeous?
She is so CUTE! I love her. I had so much fun with you guys yesterday! Thanks for making me yummy food. I really wish I had every Friday off so I could hang out with you.
5 comments:
I love it when kids start drawing people! They are the craziest looking things ever! I have so many fun pictures from the kids that look like they're straight out of Tim Burtons head! SO FUN!! I love Joey's hair in a ponytail.... can she be anymore gorgeous?
She is so CUTE! I love her. I had so much fun with you guys yesterday! Thanks for making me yummy food. I really wish I had every Friday off so I could hang out with you.
Joey is such an artist. Love her!
Catching up on blogs. I love all your pics of the girls check ups. How adorable. Glad all is well.
Oh, I love that girl:0)
Post a Comment