
This is a dress that I bought for Joey when she was 10 months old!! I am not kidding. It is still one of her favorites and she would wear it everyday if I would let her. Now normally she likes to wear it over jeans, but today she put this cute little number together herself. I love how she won't ever let me put this dress on Kendyl. I don't even try anymore. Today she found some of my eyeshadow and put it all over her eyes. It was so scary that I talked her into washing it off and we settled on a cute pink color. We can't even leave the house now without lip gloss and gum! What a doll!
5 comments:
Oh she is getting so big! WOW!!! We love our Joey. Swimming tomorrow??? :)
Love ya,
Nat & Kado
wow, she is staring to look like a kid instead of a little kid. isn't time going like crazy. what's with that?!? i was thinking if there was a time we could try to get together for a little trip?
I remember her wearing that dress at Christmas before her first birthday. I think it's getting better with time.
I need to take some glam lessons from your Berretts. Josh always makes comments to me about how he likes that you are always getting dressed up for Chris...how much do you charge?
I could use some glam lessons as well. We could turn it into a "finer things club."
Post a Comment