I love Joey's swimsuit it's so cute! Where did you get it? I'm always on the lookout for swimsuits. Seems like everytime I get one for Kiah it's lost at Grandma's or wherever else!! They look so happy playing in their little pool! Gotta love those little pools, they save me during the summer. Like you, I too am glad that summer has finally arrived!
Those are the cutest pictures! Thanks goodness summer showed up! It was about freakin time if you ask me, now it better last! Also I want to know how you got your list of "peeps" to show when the last time they posted was at. That is too cool, and handy!
I have been looking every where for just one of those hard plastic pools and can't find one. Where did you get your cute blow up one? Love the picture of the girl's they are so stinkin cute! It's nice to just let them play in your backyard I bet!
They look like they are having so much fun! We need to have you over to our house for a pool party soon. We will call you. Hey, where did you get your list of peeps? What a good idea!
6 comments:
I love Joey's swimsuit it's so cute! Where did you get it? I'm always on the lookout for swimsuits. Seems like everytime I get one for Kiah it's lost at Grandma's or wherever else!! They look so happy playing in their little pool! Gotta love those little pools, they save me during the summer. Like you, I too am glad that summer has finally arrived!
You have the cutest girls ever. Oh and thanks for the accidental phone call today...I love hearing you guys sing together. haha...
Those are the cutest pictures! Thanks goodness summer showed up! It was about freakin time if you ask me, now it better last! Also I want to know how you got your list of "peeps" to show when the last time they posted was at. That is too cool, and handy!
I have been looking every where for just one of those hard plastic pools and can't find one. Where did you get your cute blow up one? Love the picture of the girl's they are so stinkin cute! It's nice to just let them play in your backyard I bet!
They look like they are having so much fun! We need to have you over to our house for a pool party soon. We will call you. Hey, where did you get your list of peeps? What a good idea!
I just LOVE that smile... She looks SO happy. You have the cutest girls!
Post a Comment