Here is our fun little trip to St. George. Sorry there is a butt-load of pictures and I didn't even put half on here. We had so much fun. Joey absolutely loved the water. Kendyl loved the park the most, and Chris wants to move us all down there. It was so fun having being there and having all 9 grand kids together. That rarely happens. I love it down there. We had so much fun.
13 comments:
Im so glad you guys got away and had some fun! Looks like a good time. Don't let Chris get any ideas about moving you down there!
What a fun trip! Those are the cutest pictures. Your girls are so photogenic (just like their mommy and daddy)! I am so glad your guys had a great time.
I love your music. You always have the best surprises and introduce me to the best songs.
Can't wait to play with you!
ILY!
Fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast, I'm so jealous I want to get out of town so bad!!
Let's be neighbors in St. George. I love it there too, and I am jealous Jordan Sharp lives there.
Cute! Looks like you guys had a fun trip.
So cute. We want to move down there too. I think a bunch of us all need to go in on a house. If you had ten couples you could all go down five weeks a year and divide a $300,000 dollar mortgage. We've looked at property there. It's just so much fun to ssneak away. I wouldn't want to live there because I wouldn't take the time to enjoy it, but I for sure want to go there a few weeks a year. When are we going to lunch already!! Sorry you were sick. Totally understandable. Let me know.
Cute pictures! We to love St George and wouldn't mind moving down there, but we think we will wait a few years we need the family right now!!:)
What fun memories. I think that needs to be a yearly event! Thanks for the cool slide show.
Looks like a lot of fun. I love St. George to and I could easily move down there in a heart beat.
It looks like you had a blast, little jealous.. We love St George too!
Expo project done?? No, still working on it! I wish!!! Still have your cute book here.....
Oh, and yes, I love St. George.
I think we need a St. George trip with you four again very soon. We love it down there! Cute pictures. Joey is such a model. :)Love you guys more than I can say.
It looks as if you had a great time. You deserve it. Take another trip this week!
Post a Comment