Monday, May 5, 2008

Kendyl has been tagged....

Kendyl has been tagged by Sammy Berry & Afton Perry so here goes....

Here are 7 facts you may or may not know about Kendyl Bug....

1. Kendyl is 100% a daddy's girl.

2.She always has a bump or a bruise on her face.(Wild woman, she has a black eye right now)

3. She loves pouncing on Joey when Joey is sleeping. And she thinks she is pretty hilarious when she does it.

4.She loves outside more than any baby I have ever seen. (Might be tied with Kadyn though.)

5.When we go get her in the morning she is holding her arms out for us, but when we come in she has to look for her duck and has to show it to us while saying Duck. Pretty much every morning she does this. I will never get sick of it though. I love it.

6.She loves her Papa's so much.

7.She is just a little obsessed with her Ba ba.

Miss Kendyl so dang cute. She has a few new words this weekend that I wanted to document. She even has put two words together this weekend. Here they are:
"Want some" (I wasn't sure she really said it, but she said it over and over.)
"Bye Dog" (I said say bye to the doggy)
"Koko(This is from Pochohantas, short for Kokoum, she says it in a whisper.)

Kendyl Tags: Kadyn Berrett, iLeina Lefranc, Berit Bergstrom, Evan Berrett

3 comments:

Wendy B. said...

It's always nice to get to know my little neices and nephews a little better. Evan & Austin are thinking hard about what they want to write.

The Durham Project said...

Kendyl Bug is the sweetest little girl in the world.

Heidi Berry said...

She really is the sweetest little girl. She needs to come over and play soon. I love her.