Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's started already!....

Kendyl has been starting to throw little tantrums lately and she throws her little body on the ground!! When she doesn't get her way she gets so upset. This one was so funny I had to grab my camera.

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is so cute! I'm sure I've got some good tantrums comin' my way some day soon :) Love the story about the bank. Too funny!

Lac said...

Ki'sen does that and it drives me nuts. He has this shrill squeal. It's at a frequency that just pierces my ears. I can't handle it. Good luck with that one, seems like it only gets worse, as you already know! I wish that the Super Nanny would come to my house! My kids feed off of each other! Makes me batty.

The Ottosen Family said...

I laugh at that because that is such a frustrating stage... but there's not a whole lot you can do about it. It's great to know it all will pass!

sadie said...

i know! berit is starting that arch the back thing, and let me tell ya, i'm NOT thrilled about it.