Aly- That is so funny! I can totally see Joey out playing having way too much fun and saying "look how much time I could save if I just pee here" She is so cute! Tell her Thanks for coming to visit.
Wendy she was wearing a skirt, so I made it all to easy for her...It was so dang funny, but I couldn't let her know it was funny, or she would never go on the potty again!!
7 comments:
Aly- That is so funny! I can totally see Joey out playing having way too much fun and saying "look how much time I could save if I just pee here" She is so cute! Tell her Thanks for coming to visit.
I freaking love kids, they do the funniest things every single day! You're girls are so darling.
Joey Elizabeth Berrett! What I want to know is was she able to pull it off without getting her clothes wet?
OH man did Chris teach her that??? I know you have heard the stories of Nate and Chris doing that all the time. That is too funny!
Wendy she was wearing a skirt, so I made it all to easy for her...It was so dang funny, but I couldn't let her know it was funny, or she would never go on the potty again!!
Ha Ha Ha!! Oh my hell, I am laughing so hard!! I freaking love your blog!
your girls crack me up!!
Post a Comment