So my cute sister Heidi posted a wonderful tip on her blog. You can print off your blog into a book! I am so excited! Check out
www.blurb.com. You just have to download their FREE software, and they download your blog into a book format. Then you can change colors, sizes, and edit your blog before it is printed. The prices are really good. I think this is a great way to keep a journal- print it off once or twice a year, depending on how often you post. That is why I have been even more obsessed with blogging than usual. I am going to print a book at the end of this year. I can't wait. And I have Heidi to thank for getting me into this whole blogging world. Gotta love it.
1 comment:
do you know if the book will include the pics you post too? i guess i could just go to the site and look it up. duh.
Post a Comment