Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Friday, Wahoo!!

I am happy to report that Joey no longer has a binki. Wahoo! I thought that we would never see that happen. Kendyl still loves hers but she pretty much looks like this all the time lately. She is obsessed with having it upside down. I think it's so funny. Well, thats all I have for today. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

12 comments:

The Durham Project said...

You guys are just so darn cute! Nice job on the binkie! I wish I could get rid of mine!

Anonymous said...

Good job Joey. Kendyl, hang on to that binki while you still can--one day you too will give yours away to the fairies.

Anonymous said...

I love everything about your blog. Such cute pictures of my beautiful granddaughters. I'm so proud of Joey. Love all of you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. That last anonymous was your Mom. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Aly- I totally understand how big of a deal it is to have her not have a binki you know!!! But you inspired me and Caden has had his gone a whole 24 hours! He is pissed! But cold turkey is the only way to go for him, otherwise he would have it all day and night. Wish me luck! Im so proud of little Joey. Luv U

The Bryner Bunch said...

Way to go Kendyl!!! That is great news! Do your girls watch "The Wiggles"? I ask because they always say "Wahoo" and I was wondering if that is where you got it from. My nephews are obsessed with "The Wiggles" and Logan seems to like it already too. I like it better than most kid shows...especially "Curious George"! I hate that one! Anyway, congrats on Kendyl's big accomplishment! Love, Jess

JR and Brynn said...

Too funny. I just love those gals. What personality. Thank heaven for binkis...that's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

K so I haven't posted for a while so I'll just start by saying be thankful for those binki's. My girls never took them and I was always so envious of all you mom's that didn't have to step out of sunday school with a crying kid, just pop that binki in and you're good to go. As far as smells go I am a Ralph Lauren kind of gal. Love Romance for dressing up and ralph for being flirty. My covetted perfume I'm hoping for in my stocking is Be Delicious, in the little round apple bottle. And I love that you took a picture of your girls making a huge mess, so I don't feel so alone on having eno of those days. Love your blog. You are so stinking cute, just wish you lived closer now that we're such good blogging friends.

Anonymous said...

Joey looks just like you and Kendyl looks just like Chris, so cute!!

Suzy

Kristen said...

Yea for Mom!! At least it wasn't her thumb... you cant exactly take that away from her. The best part is she got a shopping trip out of it. lucky girl.

Abram Berry said...

i love you

Tamara Jacobs said...

good job on the binkie! your girls are so cute! P.s..you've been tagged! You can look at my blog to see...