Hi Cute Alyson!! This is Ashlie Jenkins (Dimick). I just started the whole blogging thing and have found so many of my cute friends. Your family is darling and so are you. I cannot believe you have two kids...wow I need to start trying harder I guess. = -)
6 comments:
You're just encouraging them if you take mischief pictures for the blog! :) Hang in there. Cute apartment. Maybe I'll have to come visit sometime.
so this is what the amish do with no power.
and it's PSEUDONYM. not cinnamon, or synonym. :) we rock!
Hi Cute Alyson!! This is Ashlie Jenkins (Dimick). I just started the whole blogging thing and have found so many of my cute friends. Your family is darling and so are you. I cannot believe you have two kids...wow I need to start trying harder I guess. = -)
My whole house looks like that. You are not alone.
That's hilarious. Love you guys!!! I'm sad i didn't get to see you guys yesterday.
Funny ! I love you. Abram. p.s. I love you! :)
Post a Comment