Our little Joey has gone 4 Nights without a binki. I know that might not seem as big of news to anyone but us, but it's huge. I know she's 2 1/2, why does she have one? But this little girl was so obsessed with it. She had known it was coming. We told her that the day after Halloween she couldn't have binkis any more. We got a box and told her that the binki fairy would be picking them up. She decorated the box and I had to write on the tag, To: Flora, Fauna and Maryweather. Joey was pretty excited about this. We took her to Target to pick out a new blanket that she could love instead of her binki. She got a fuzzy green one and calls it her woobie. She loves it. I honestly thought this day would never come and that she would be going to Kindergarten with it in her mouth. Also wanted to report that Joey went to nursery yesterday for the first time in three months. She worried about it from about Tuesday on saying she won't go to her class. But she did and we made it through the day and she ended up loving it. I love these little girls. Also wanted to say that I got my first paycheck today from Provo Craft. I wanted to frame it I was so excited. I work for Lisa my mother-in-law putting all the gift bags together for Good Things Utah, and any other "grunt" work that she has for me. I absolutely love it, and it helps having something to do when I can't sleep. And getting paid for doing this is awesome. I love it.
January info
6 years ago
5 comments:
What are you selling at Provo Craft??? Well I guess that's not the important part. The important part is that people are buying it!!! You go girl!! Good timing for Christmas money! or if it was me, I would probably be buying fat clothes. How am I going to get through these next few months? I guess I could try the nude thing. I usually wear a bathrobe until I go somewhere or I get depressed...which ever comes first.
How cute is that to make a gift for Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. What a cute mommy you are. I love it when they finally make the decision to be big and everything else falls into place. We struggled with Kenlie getting up each night until she started going potty on her own and now she wants to do everything on her own, help Afton and stays in her bed. Love it when you stess over something and then finally bite the bullet and it seems to pay off huge. Good job on biting the bullet.
I'm proud of Joey and glad that the she didn't have to turn into the binky beast.
Aly, that is so cool that you are working for Provo Craft. Let me know if you are ever out this way and we'll do lunch. Love you, love your girls, love hearing all about them.
Brynn
Way to go Joey!!! I am soooo proud of you. PS Aly, I had no idea that you were working for Lisa!! Very cool.
Post a Comment