
Kendyl took her first three steps tonight. It was so dang cute. She walked from me to Chris and she was pretty proud of herself. I got the video camera out and of course she wouldn't perform again. I know this picture is really blurry, but I still thought it was so sweet of her looking up at the tree. I can't believe she is almost a year old. It really feels like I just had her. She is the best baby. I love her so much.
5 comments:
Yea for Kendyl!!!! Such a big day get ready for chasing her all over! Also now that she's all grown up time for another baby! Love you! J-lo
Go Kendyl!
Wahoo!
Kendyl you rock! Don't work those legs too much, we love them just the way they are.
Kendyl you can walk all you want, just keep your cute legs. We all love them. :)
Post a Comment