Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today I am thankful for Chris.....


Chris made me promise I wouldn't put anymore pictures of him on my blog for at least a month. I can't help it. This one is too cute. I was inspired by Trish who wrote what she was thankful for every day in November. I am going to carry this over even though it's December. I wanted to write how thankful I am for Chris. He is such a wonderful husband and daddy. I love that we are best friends and that we have known each other for so long. He seriously is the best Dad! Our girls light up when they see him. Kendyl is such a daddy's girl. I love it though. He is so much fun to be around. I am one lucky woman.

11 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

That picture is soooo darling... You really have such a beautiful family. I'm going to do a huge tribute to Matt. Isn't it great to be with people that make us so happy!?!

The Bonham Family said...

What a handsome husband, I too would have put it up too! they don't have to know all the pictures we put on our blog's anyway!!!! When you got a cute family you just have to show them off! Love U

Lac said...

Aly, you and Chris have always been the most phenomenal couple. It's so great that even after years of marriage you still sound as giddy as you did in junior high! You're great. I love reading your blogs about your kids, everyday you say how much you love them to everyone else. It makes me want to be a better Mom. I really think that you are a great mom. Your kids always look so happy, and you always look so happy. Do you ever have a bad day? Really, your blogs are always so positive and upbeat. I'm jealous.

JR and Brynn said...

You are one lucky woman, Aly. We sure love Chris. But he is one lucky man too, you hottie. :) Ignore Chris's request and keep posting those darling daddy-daughter pics!

Kristen said...

You are one lucky woman, and Chris is looking slim and trim just like you. Hopefully that will be me next year :)

Kristen said...

PS You're great at taking pictures. I need to be better.

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Aly-
Your family is just so dang cute! I saw your link on sadie's page and just had to check it out! Oh how I miss the days of cosmo school...well just being able to see you gals! I hope everything is going well!
~Missy Hinds Davis!

sadie said...

joey's giraffe dress is FABULOUS!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you got to use that Old Yeller line in reference to Dainon. Who would've thought that someone could get such mileage out of a line like that?!

Trish said...

I think Chris is pretty lucky himself :) xoxo

Heidi Berry said...

I'll never forget the time Chris went back to Cafe Rio to get the salad dressing for me. He is a good man.