
Chris has been out of town for work for the past few days. My family has been nice enough to take us in because I don't like staying by myself. I know, I am a baby, but I do not like Chris being gone at all. I think it SUCKS!! Joey is missing her Daddy so much. We all are! This is something that I could never get used too. I don't know how people do it all the time. Chris, you are the best husband and the best daddy to our girls! We love you!
11 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are without Chris! I know I'm not as significant to your family as Chris is, but I would certainly enjoy a shout out sometime. Seriously.
Aly- Im so sorry Im not there to take you in, I hate when James leaves too! I'll be home soon. Just remember lots of chick flicks and time will fly right by! luv u Jen
Cute!! I'm sure he misses you to. Distance makes the heart grow faunder right? I think that's why it works for us, because we appreciate each other more when we're together. Good luck.
I hate it when Ben leaves too! It is so hard. That is so nice that you are staying at your parents and before you know it he will be home again. Hang in there and like what Jenny said, chick flicks will help the time go by.
Love,
Jess
Your girls are so cute! We are moving down to Pleasant Grove this week... Does that make us closer?? We need to get together! Avery and Joey would have FUN I am sure!
Aly, It's Natalie Ottosen (Wood)... You have a great blog. Sadie sent me her blog and then looking at all the other blogs, I was inspired.
You look great and you have a beautiful family!
hey girl, i know being w.o.h. is crappy, but that's what free verizon phone calls are for. talk to you soon.
p.s. i just bought you something sneeky.
I am the one that usually goes out of town for work...I think Pattrick stays at his parents house too! He is such a chicken!! Just kidding...no ghosts or boogey men would mess with his muscles. =-) Good luck!
I'm missing Miss Joey Bird and Kendyl Bug! Give them hugs from me!
Traveling does bite. Aaron went to Honduras to pick up Caleb this week and Teresa and Kobe bought plane tickets to Canada so they weren't stuck home alone for 10 days. Maybe next time you should buy plane tickets to wherever Chris is, and suprise...."how did we all get here at the same time?"
But for now, I Can't wait till you're family is back together. I feel for you! I hate it when Josh gets home 2 hours after all the other dads in the neighborhood, and he's just in the next county.
ALY!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't called you or blogged or anything. You are such a good friend to have noticed my long absence. How are you guys. I love your blog so much. Everytime I come on it, it makes me happy. Especially when I hear that you have Britney Spears new song playing. Love it.
Post a Comment