Today I am thankful for Joey Elizabeth. She really is my little best friend. She is so much fun to be around and is the sweetest little girl. Joey wakes up happy every morning, I love that about her. She has the sweetest little prayers and the cutest dang voice you've ever heard. She loves her cousins and Grandparents so much. And she is crazy about her daddy. I love how she talks in this really low voice to be funny. It cracks me up so much. She really has the funniest personality. I love how she loves Kendyl so much. They are going to be such great friends. Her favorite things right now are sleeping beauty and gummi savers. My Dad took this beautiful picture of her in the summer. It's one of my favs. I am so lucky to have Joey in my life.
January info
6 years ago
5 comments:
Joey is so big!! She is darling. She has a combo of Chris and your smile...the happiest smile ever!
She really is hilarious. Next time I'm mad at someone, I'm totally calling them a bad word.
She gets her beautiful smile from you...it is one of the best things I remember about you. It is like looking at a minature you.
She is so angel.
I love Miss Joey Bird.
Post a Comment