Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kendyl's Rockin' Party...


So we had the church reserved for her party, hence the million kids.. long story short and the church was double booked. So we adapted and scrambled and made the party at our house. I couldn't have done it without Lisa, Wendy and Natalie..who stayed and helped. For Lisa who taught the darling painting class. We painted lions and they were sooo cute, the kids loved it. Thanks to Wendy as well who went and got pizzas for us. The kids were so dalring and had so much fun. Kendyl got sooo spoiled!
I love this sweet, tender-hearted birthday girl. She makes life so much fun. i am so proud to be her Mommy. I love this picture of my darling 5 year old!

















I didn't get a before picture of the party, but it turned out really cute.
I love that when I asked Kendyl what kind of cupcakes she wanted, she replied saying Chocolate ones with the white swirl on top. To that..I replied Hell Yes. (In my heart of course) Hostess Cupcakes it is...
3 Crazy days down. One more day of Kendyl's school stuff and Christmas party..
And then it's laundry and deep cleaning for me, to get ready for my company that is coming. I can't wait to have Lizzie, Taylor and Levi here for the weekend. Giddy up!

3 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Caden fell asleep with goody bag in hands! Thanks so much for having little man there! He loves your girl's!!!! Happy Birthday Kendyl Bug!

Elizabeth said...

It looks like it was so much fun. I'm impressed with your resourcefulness! And I'll be seeing your buns tomorrow!!!

Alesha said...

I am dying about the Church issue! WTH??? How annoying! Glad it worked out and looks like a blast!