Cute Kendyl sitting with Santa. She told him she wanted a Jasmine dress, which was a surprise to both me and Santa. I hadn't heard that one yet. Funny girl. I tried to get a picture with Cameron on his lap too, but she wouldn't go near him. She kind of loved him, but was scared too, She kept growling at him. It was hilarious!!
Kendyl sang her little heart out. She was sooo darling! I love that this girl loves to sing so much! I have really loved her pre-school so much! They are so creative and do the cutest job.
And it really got me in the Christmas spirit. Kendyl's gift that she made for me and Chris seriously made me cry.. She made another ornament the next day for me, and said.."I know you might get emotional, but you will love it!" haha, she knows me too well!
I love this sweet little girl so much! :)
Look at this cute advent calendar I made today... These darling little candy pouches.
I am kind of in love, and hopefully Chris won't care that I nailed it to the wall. haha! :)
I got the idea from HERE.
I got the idea from HERE.
So dang easy and made me so happy.
2 comments:
Oh Aly I just love your girls so much! They are all just adorable. I love that Cameron growled at Santa Clause.
That is ADORABLE! I want one. Nails, no prob! haha
Post a Comment