I was so proud of my sweet girls tonight.. Kendyl did such an amazing job.
She was so sweet and knew her dance so well. She smiled the whole time, which was my only request was for them to smile. :) She was so darling and shook those hips like crazy. Loved it!
Joey was so darling and really did sooo good. She had 2 dances this year, a jazz and hip-hop. She just danced her little heart out and smiled sooo much. She was having fun up there. Loved seeing her up there front and center. She had to do a back bend and walk over in her dance( just her) She did her back bend beautifully but didn't make it over... I was worried she might be upset but she just got back up smiled and finished her dance so beautifully. When I went backstage the second she saw me, she just burst into tears. It broke my heart, she was so upset that she didn't flip over. I told her it didn't matter at all, that she danced so well and that I was so proud of her. It took her a few minutes, but then she was ready to change into her hip hop outfit and go again. I was so proud of her. I love how serious she takes it, and also has so much fun. I was so emotional watching these girls tonight. I Love Miss Brittani and Kendyl's teacher Miss Marie. The girls love going every week, and this was so fun for us parents!
Joey was so darling and really did sooo good. She had 2 dances this year, a jazz and hip-hop. She just danced her little heart out and smiled sooo much. She was having fun up there. Loved seeing her up there front and center. She had to do a back bend and walk over in her dance( just her) She did her back bend beautifully but didn't make it over... I was worried she might be upset but she just got back up smiled and finished her dance so beautifully. When I went backstage the second she saw me, she just burst into tears. It broke my heart, she was so upset that she didn't flip over. I told her it didn't matter at all, that she danced so well and that I was so proud of her. It took her a few minutes, but then she was ready to change into her hip hop outfit and go again. I was so proud of her. I love how serious she takes it, and also has so much fun. I was so emotional watching these girls tonight. I Love Miss Brittani and Kendyl's teacher Miss Marie. The girls love going every week, and this was so fun for us parents!
Thank you to all my sweet family who came and supported my girls.
Thank you my Jenny for all your help with Cameron tonight,
and a big thank you to Annie for helping me with Cam Cam last night! :)
2 crazy days down, 1 more to go...Kendyl's birthday tomorrow!
Sweet dreams my soon to be 5 year old.
The girls and their sweet friends.. Hadley and Lexi.
They have danced with them for 2 years now.
So cute..
No comments:
Post a Comment