Here we are at my folks this year for Christmas Eve. The first year we were married we came up with our "holiday plan" for Christmas. It has always worked out pretty well for us. We weren't all together unfortunately...Heidi and Phil & Family were at home in WY, and are coming up after Christmas. We had yummy food and lots of fun all together. Love my family.
Isn't little Levi to die for? Love that baby. My parents gave the Grandkids the Michael Jackson Experience for the Wii. Check out the pic of the girls rocking out. I love Joey's face. haha They could do that for hours.
I love that picture of Chris and Cameron. So sweet. You can tell that she is saying "CHEESE"
Luke reading all of us a Christmas story. It was so cute.
The girls noticed that Santa was kind of a messy eater. But they were happy that the reindeer had all their carrots, and that he wrote Thank you on their notes they left him. Christmas with kids is so magical.
2 comments:
I love these pictures! I want to steal some of them. And I loved loved Christmas Eve with your fam.
I think I need one of those cupcakes you made for Santa. HAHA And Joey's face rockin out is so awesome! I am glad you liked my head nod! LOL
Post a Comment